Sunday, July 22, 2007

Die Hard 4.0 YAHOO!!!!!

Polly and I went to see my Brucie baby Friday afternoon...I LOVED IT!!!! I won't get into my evaluation of all the Die Hard movies, but I was a little worried about this one because I didn't like the third one very much. And although this Die Hard was a little more over the top than usual, at least Bruce didn't slap any fake hair on his head...

I'll stop now. I was like a little kid going into the theater. Then, later that night, standing in the Harry Potter line for 2 and a half hours, Polly was the little kid. She got the 7th and final Harry Potter book. I, however, not that thrilled. It was fun though, seeing all the kids dressed up and waiting in line for A BOOK! Not a video game, not a movie, but an actual printed book. Amazing.

And although nothing that exciting has happened out here in Dublin Suburbia, I mowed the lawn yesterday. Yes, I know, who cares, Right? Well, after going to get the mower out of the shed, I came back in to tell Polly that we had a problem. The mower didn't have any wheels. She said "Oh yea, it's a hover one"...what? I know I've been out of touch with the world for awhile, but it hasn't been THAT long. Apparently the UK has used these for years. It's an electric mower that blows air out the bottom and hovers over the ground. It sounds like a leaf blower, but quieter. It was quite the experience. I wanted to call Dad immediately. Unfortunately, it didn't cut the grass very well, so it took me double the time, but oh well.

That's about it. I'm off to Chrysalis in about an hour and will be back in the Spiritual world. I'll talk to you on the flip side.
Love-Reebs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bruce followed by Harry... Hmmm interesting day... We will see you in a couple of weeks, enjoy the wonderful time you have left, and get your butt home safe... We miss you,
Love,
Me and the kids

Anonymous said...

Seester, it's me. I was so excited to watch "Live Free or Die Harder" but sad that I wasn't watching it with the one person I wanted to watch it with. We'll have to watch it together at some point. Basically, I miss you like crazy right now and am so excited for your return to the states. You better prepare to have the life hugged out of you.

Love you seester. Peace Nemo

Nancy said...

Rebecca, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, but so glad to hear that you did make it to Skibbereen (sp??). Such a cute, quaint little town isn't it? Do you know the name of the pub you stopped in? We went with your parents to a place called Hannah's on our last night in Ireland & had a grand ole' time. Your adventure has sounded wonderful, and we're looking forward to maybe finally seeing you & hearing about it firsthand! Take care & stay safe! Love, Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecs, not sure if this will get to you before you get home. Great to hear about all your explorations. Have a safe journey home. Love, Uncle Michael