Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Technical difficulties..again

No PIcture, sorry. I'm lucky enough to get on this site, let alone to upload anything.

Why I'm writing is to let everyone know that something is wrong with my hotmail account. I'm getting all of your e-mail's, and was responding to them right along, but wondered why I hadn't heard anything back from anyone...until...I sent myself an e-mail. And another one, and another one...nothing. I've now tried sending them to some of my friends here...and still nothing. A few other volunteers also have hotmail and brought me down here to show me that THERE'S works. But then I pull up mine to show them what it's doing and they say "Oh...hmmmph. That's not right." No kidding. Anyway-I apologize everyone. I am very happy to be reading your e-mail's though. I'm just frustrated at the amount of writing is floating out in cyberspace with no place to go. If it keeps up, I may change e-mail addresses, so keep a look out for me in another form.

Tamarra is actually on her way to NYC to get on a plane to come to Ireland...YAHOO! She will be in my neck o' the woods on Monday. Just in time for my going away party (YES, ANOTHER ONE! I love it!). Then Tuesday we're off to explore. I'll hopefully find a computer that works along the way to keep you updated on those adventures. Two Martz's on the island. I don't know. You may not need to read the blog-you can probably watch it on the news. :)

Anyway-Then I'm off to Greece. I'm not sure what the computer status will be there, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me.

I'm off to town to collect some bits and pieces. Miss you all! Love-Me

7 comments:

D.Lee said...

Hey Beck,
I figured you were having some technical problems....Your about to leave already!!!! Wow, that was really fast. Two Martz's on the Island at once....it may give new meaning to the phrase security breech. Anyway, Tell lil' sis I said hi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Martzy,

It's me Laura G.- your Mom just sent me your site and I feel like I have missed sooo much but I am starting to read all the blogs... I have been laughing outloud and I love your photographs. They are beautiful.. I have to tell you I have seen a hundred farmers in Ireland who looked like that one and probably smelled of sheep as well- but they didnt have the convenient hole in the sweater and unzipped pants-- I am so jealous about your trip to Greece- That is my #2 spot on the World that I MUST SEE!!! You will have to fill me in on everything! Take care and can't wait to hear more. Say hi to all My Irish Peeps (LOL) Laura

Nancy said...

Hi Rebecca, Enjoy your time with your sister, and what remaining time you have left in Ireland. I'm sure you will have left an impression!! Tell Tamarra we said hi. Then you must let us know all about Greece after you are there. That's a place that we think we would like to go someday, but don't really know a lot about it. So it will be great to hear from someone firsthand. Whereabouts in Greece will you be? Keep writing, we love to read your blog, and try to keep the cousins updated on your adventures! Take care, and happy traveling! Love, Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca, Hope you had a good wknd. Tamarra is loving Dublin-hope she finally got a hold of you.
I can't wait to hear about your adventures together. grandma said Hi. I try to send her your blog(not the farmer one though hehe) she enjoys hearing about it. Take care. Miss you and love you , Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope you got your St.Paddy's Day card.

Anonymous said...

Being in Ireland during St. Patties day....oh, and then a little trip to Greece-boy, it must be nice to be you!
Jacob and the little critter say Hi
smooches darlin,
-e

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!! I just realized that I had not been keeping up with your adventures so I just read all your blogs from 2007. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your "adventure". Man, I wonder what the stories would be like if your Aunt Marie were over there with you??!! She is talking about writing a book you know...Anyhow, all of our love to you. Enjoy...Be Safe...Love Life!!
Uncle Pat